Saturday, October 9, 2010

October Fright Nights

So October or the month of Halloween as it should be called is the best time of year. As Mad Beard puts it," it is the last bastion against Christmas," with all of its terrible marketing and music. My thoughts are we should combine Oktoberfest with Halloween. Ghouls and ghosts with sausage and streudel? Is there anything better? It makes sense.

This is our kickoff of our scary movie nights and we discuss the first movie watching of Halloween. We cover Ju-On, Abbott and Costello Meet Frankenstein and Let Me In. Way to go Hammer films on the fabulous remake of the popular Swedish film.

2 comments:

  1. I just want you guys to know that some of your information was incorrect on the Grudge...you should of had me there to talk about it. Things that scare me get etched into my brain, so I'm pretty much an expert on scary movie details.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for writing and sharing this

    ReplyDelete