Friday, January 21, 2011

Sundance Festival

Ok Boy and Girls. This a special episode of Geeking Off! As a guest podcaster we have our buddy Jeremy Coon, the editor and producer of Napolean Dynamite, talking about upcoming movies, those from 2010, and some interesting experiences that he has had. I also get after him for being a humble guy when he should be more douchey.

It is a good time this week as we talk about some of the movies that we are looking forward to seeing at this year's festival. We also give some picks for the Academy Awards, because no other podcast has ever thought of doing that.

It was MLK day so we got crunked up in this B$%ch!!

That was a lie, but we had a good old time talking movies and being semi-fiendish

Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Jon, I just want you to know I heard your Superman joke even though no one else acknowledged it...and it was funny :-)

    Jeremy was a good guest. He's got a lot of interesting extra info about Hollywood & films. He flowed well with you guys too. You should have him back again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First time listener here! I just spent the last 2:05 hours of my work day listening to you guys and I gotta tell ya - you're hilarious! Why don't you promote this podcast more? I think you could get at least 2 more listeners if you just try a little harder. :)

    ReplyDelete